This website and all of the digital content available via the domain name www.operationzenith.com (the “web site”) is provided by Altitude Angel and NATS on behalf of themselves (the “Parties”, “we”, “us” and “ours”) and our delivery Partners (the “Partners”). When you use this web site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The Parties are:
- Altitude Angel Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company number 9350032, whose registered office is at 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading, RG1 1NU (United Kingdom).
- NATS (Services) Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company number4129270, whose registered office is at 4000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7FL (United Kingdom).
The web site is made available to you free of charge. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions (the “agreement”), you may not use this web site or any of the data/material available within it.
Notices under the agreement are deemed to be served if they are made in writing at either of the registered office addresses listed above. A copy should also be delivered via electronic mail to [email protected].
For guidelines on the use of media on this web site in other web sites or social media, please read this document carefully.
- This web site is provided for information only. Content is subject to change without prior notice. Errors and omissions are excepted.
- Information represented on this web site is not a guarantee or a promise that a scenario will be executed as described. The Parties and the Partners reserve the right to make last-minute operational changes (including cancellation, amendment or substitution) as required.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the web site (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of the respective Party, our Partners, our affiliates or our licensors. No licence is granted to you under this agreement to use any Trade Marks.
- All intellectual property rights in the content on this web site are owned jointly by Altitude Angel and NATS.
- You may not use any content on this web site to promote any event or activity other than Operation Zenith, nor may you use or modify any content on this web site in such a way as to obscure its original affiliation with Operation Zenith.
- If you refer to any content on this web site, you must include a link back to this website prominently within your coverage. If this is not possible (for example, you are referring via a printed article), you should provide a printed render of the website’s main address, www.operationzenith.com.
- The Parties and the Partners make no warranties of any kind relating to any content or material provided via this web site.
- We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time and we encourage you to revisit this agreement periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our terms and conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the web site. Your continued use of the web site constitutes your agreement to this agreement and any updates thereof.
- All personal data that we may collect from you in connection with your use of this web site will be collected, processed and held within the European Union.
- The Data Controller is Altitude Angel and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for the products or services we provide.
- You can contact the Data Controller for general data protection queries by email to [email protected] or by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Altitude Angel’s registered office address quoted above.
- If you have concerns or complaints about the way Altitude Angel is storing or using your personal data, please let Altitude Angel know immediately. You should do so by emailing [email protected], with the subject “Privacy Concerns”. We will respond promptly, within 45 days.
Personal data: collection, processing and storage and your rights
- Collection of personal data via this website is optional and limited solely to information you choose to provide to us or is automatically collected during the normal process of your computer establish connections to ours, for the purposes of submitting enquiries via the contact form on the homepage or to enable you to sign-up to the Operation Zenith mailing list (marketing database).You have the right to opt-out of marketing at any time after you have opted-in. This information includes: (a) your name, (b) your email address, (c) your message and (d) diagnostic information about the internet browser you are using, your IP address(es), the date and time of your enquiry and any other data your web browser automatically sends to our servers.
Personal data submitted to us will be stored via Live Agent, the service we use to process and handle enquiries. Live Agent has a GDPR data protection policy available at https://www.ladesk.com/gdpr/. We may send or share the personal data you submit to us only to those who have a valid reason to see it, including the Parties and in limited circumstances, to the Partners and/or our affiliates. For the avoidance of doubt, a limited subset of Altitude Angel employees has access to the personal data you submit in order to process, route and handle your enquiry.
Anyone to whom we may share your personal data for the reasons above is required to be GDPR-compliant.
Altitude Angel will not automatically opt you in to any marketing.
- You are not required to enable cookies to visit this web site. Doing so will not degrade your experience on our website.
- Our web site will set cookies from Cloudflare, Inc – a company we utilise to speed up this website and provide protection from certain types of digital attack, and Google Analytics. We may also set cookies from LiveAgent, Inc. (a company we use to process and handle enquiries from our website) and Google, because we use Google Analytics, to understand who our website visitors are. If you have questions about our cookies, we’d be happy to answer them. Just send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Cookie query”.
- A reminder of your data protection rights. As we are fully GDPR compliant, we wish to provide you a summary of the 8 primary rights conferred to you under the European General Data Protection Regulation. Please note that these are not intended to be an exhaustive definition of each of the clauses (for the full GDPR guide, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation). These are:
- The right to be informed, which means that anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access, which is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification, which is your right to have your personal data corrected or amended what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure, which in certain circumstances, gives you the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is commonly referred to as the ‘right to be forgotten’. This applies typically when personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or when you withdraw your consent for us to process that data. You can also use this right when your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing, which gives you the right to ask for a temporary pause in the processing of your personal data, such as in the event that a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability, which is the right you have to ask for any personal data held by the Data Controller to be provided to you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format.
- The right to object: your right to object to further processing of personal data which is inconsistent with the original purpose of its collection, which would include by way of example, its use for automated decision-making and/or marketing.
- Rights about automated decision-making and profiling: where you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated decision-making and processing by a computer system, or algorithm.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to you, any user or third party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense (whether foreseeable or otherwise), in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) this website, web services, any of the Partners’ applications, the Parties’ applications, services or web sites or the use of or reliance upon any content or data, howsoever that loss, damage or expense may arise.
- In addition, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or for the delay in the performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control. This might include a failure of an internet service provider to deliver notifications or emails to you, poor weather conditions, an act of war or any industrial strike, any decision by any governmental body to restrict its air control information or data, or any failure by any third party to provide data to us.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the parties exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to this web site and the demonstration day itself.
- We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from the agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining agreement. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a term is illegal.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
Any disputes concerning this agreement, the relationship between you and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.